Ethnic Wear For Women In 2016
Ethnic wear is a legacy that Indian women have carried forward till date. If we have to look back in time, we will be able to understand how it has evolved. Now it is about time that we look at the ethnic wear for women in 2016.
Craftsvilla being a website selling handcrafted ethnic wear for all regions, religions all occasions and for all ages.
Here’s what has happened to ethnic wear for women in 2016?
· By far it looks like ANARKALI have made another comeback.
· Artificial silk is once again climbing up to the surface as the quality is developing and with the advancement of technology these fabrics are easy to make and are cheaper than real silk yet gives a feel of silk
· Floral prints are taking all over the world. The embroidery, the prints are there in everywhere starting from sarees to salwar suits, Anarkali and even lehengas
· Palazzos are making a steady recovery and are once again coming back in business.
· Sarees as always are very much in 2016 and so are the different styles of draping. There are new changes made in the style of saree draping as they mostly stitched sarees namely the lehenga sarees or the cocktail sarees.
· Zari and sequin work gown are not going to let you down this year for it has a very ethnic touch.
What could be done to keep up with the Trends?
Craftsvilla is doing an amazing job in promoting the ethnic wear and helping Indian women to keep in constant touch with the latest and upcoming trends in fashion. There is a wide range of women sarees, lehengas; Anarkali’s to choose from. So what are you waiting for? Refurbish your wardrobe buy sarees online for that is the sheer way of keeping up with the upcoming trends for sarees will remain in fashion forever. The cotton collection, the woven silk banarasi sarees, the Resham,zari and pashminas are recognised worldwide.
Ethnic wear which are the Top Priorities of Indian Women in 2016:
Sarees: Starting from being the bridal wear to the celebrities favourite outfit for any red carpet it is not only difficult but impossible to remove sarees from being the top ethnic wear for Indian women for ages.
Lehenga: Being this year’s hottest trends it will still need quite some time to catch up with the one topping the charts.
Floor Length Anarkali: Although there is not much difference between lehenga and the floor length Anarkali, it is almost catching up with lehenga.
Half Sarees: Be it zardousi work, kalamkari or chanderi work slowly, silently it is coming into thepicture being this year’s one of the latest fashion and current favourite of women of all age.
Sharara and Peekaboo Jacket Style long Kameez: The hot favourite of this entire year has been palazzo pants and peekaboo style kurtis. It is a real stunner in all wedding occasions and parties.
Ethnic wears are uncountable in India. The modernization of Indian wear and the Indianization of western garments have lead to the foundation of fusion wear which originally has originated the concept of ethnic wear which is flawlessly beautiful in every possible way.