Boots are a fantastic fashion footwear that everyone should have in their wardrobe. Men, women, old, and young, they’re so versatile that you can all find a style that will suit you and that you’ll love.
However, that doesn’t mean that you should rush out and buy just any pair of boots. You need to make sure that they are the right ones for you. You can do this by asking yourself the questions that we have outlined below.
1. Why are You Buying the Boots?
The first thing to ask yourself is the reason why you are buying the boots. The answer that you give will help to determine which type of boot is the best fit for your needs. Here are a few things to think about:
- Formal vs Informal: are you buying them for a specific event or specific reason. For example, you might need a new pair of boots to wear to a wedding, or you might be looking for a pair of boots that you can wear every day.
The first reason indicates that you will need a more formal style of boot, such as a Chelsea boot or a brogue boot. The latter reason indicates that you need a more informal style, such as mens Timberland boots or Chelsea boots (yep, the Chelsea boot suits both — remember this because it’s a useful tip!).
• Warm vs Lightweight: if you’re looking for a boot to wear in winter, you’ll need to choose a different style to a boot that you would wear in summer. You could wear boots out of season, but it’s likely that your feet will suffer the cold or the heat.
- Fashion vs Practicality: finally, you might be looking for a practical pair of shoes. For instance, if you do a lot of walking as part of your social life, you might want to buy a pair of boots that will be comfortable for walking long distances. On the other hand, if you’re looking for a pair of going out boots, you’ll be looking for other things besides comfort.
2. Do They Fit with Your Existing Wardrobe?
Before you part with any cash, ask yourself if the boots fit your existing tastes. For example, if you choose to buy a pair of mens Timberland boots, do you have the kind of cool wardrobe that can pull it off?
Don’t worry if you don’t have such a wardrobe. Instead, ask yourself if you’re willing to change/update it for the sake of the boots. If the answer is yes, then buy the boots, but remember, it will take a while before you can wear them all the time, because you will have to build up your new wardrobe over time.
3. Will You Feel Comfortable Wearing Them?
There are two questions concerning comfort. First, is the question of whether the boots feel good on your feet? There is a common misconception that says that you need to break shoes in. This might be true to a degree, but it simply refers to how flexible the shoe is. It should not be pinching and tight, even when brand new.
Second is whether you feel comfortable with the people in your life. If you choose a shoe that is a bit radical, such as the Jeffery West Tattoo boots, you might be a bit embarrassed if your friends or girlfriend don’t take as kindly to them as you do (We think they’re awesome by the way).
Asking yourself these questions before you buy a pair of boots can really help you to make the best decision for your tastes and needs.
If you are interested in browsing a fantastic collection of mens boots, then please visit our official website https://www.mr-shoes.co.uk