Western culture has its huge impact on our fashion industry, which allows Indian designers to experiment with their outfits on both Indian and western fronts. But, when it comes to Indian weddings, most of the Indian brides still opt for traditional wedding outfits like — lehenga, saree or salwar suit. However, we can’t say that Indian weddings have totally discarded the western culture since, for their pre-wedding functions, brides try to forego their traditional look and need something that makes them look stunning with a speck of uniqueness. Thus, it is not shocking to see many beautiful soon-to-be brides flaunting gorgeous Wedding gowns for bride on either their engagement or cocktail party.
Well, if you are also planning to create a style statement at one of many functions of your wedding, then having a stunning gown is must in your wedding collection. To help you in selecting a unique piece, here are some this season’s hottest colours, which you must consider while buying the wedding gown.
- Marsala: Many of you must not have heard of this colour, Marsala is an elating mix of maroon and wine. One of the hottest and boldest colour of the year, it will allow you to experiment with your outfit i.e. try for a tube-style neckline and go bold with it.
- Scuba Blue: The best colour to show-off your bubbly side. The colour will reflect its wearer’s playful and carefree attitude. So, pick this high energy colour for your gown and set the party mood for FUN. The colour looks best with flowing fabrics like — chiffon, satin, etc.
- Glacier Grey: One of the most soothing colour to choose for your wedding gown is the Glacier grey. The gown with intricate embroidery will enhance your style quotient.
- Tangerine: The festive-spirited colour that has a twist of Indian culture is best flaunted by Deepika Padukone during an award function. The colour is highly energising, suited for ‘dance-all-night’ parties.
- Custard: As the name says, the colour is a soft and soothing dash of yellow. Just add a little amount of bling to your outfit and you are ready to rock the party like a true diva.
- Classic Blue: A timeless colour that helps the bride to show-off her boldness and calmness both at the same time. The colour suits to almost all types of gowns, be it a fusion gown or a ball gown. It is apt to flaunt your elegance. For brides with sculpted shoulders, off-shoulder gown with bare neck looks amazingly stunning.
- Lucite Green: Most people consider colour green as the colour of jealousy, but lucite green does not fit to this category of greens and showcase your carefree nature at its best. So, never hesitate to pick this colour, which gives a minty glow to the party mood.
Besides these, there are many other colours like: Toasted Almond, Strawberry Ice, Aquamarine, etc. to try. The idea is to leave a never-forgetting impact on your guests. Now, that you have a huge range of new and vibrant colours to choose from, just keep in mind your body type and get yourself one of many Wedding gowns for bride available online. For more information and latest collection, visit http://ajieshoberoi.com/product-category/gowns/
Author: AJ Viewed: 39 Views
This Blog Has Been PowerShared™ Successfully!
Check Out All Of Ajiesh Oberoi’s Blogs! Comments: You Must Log In To Post A Comment. Sign Up — It’s Free!